This design pays tribute to Ben’s sister, Anna Louisa, who he calls Wesa. The Wesa cuff is crafted with feathers from a silver pheasant which is one of the most amazing birds whose feathers we get to utilize. Similarly, Wesa is one of the most important and special people in Ben’s life. We honor her with this design.
Wesa is crafted with thin black and white striped pheasant feathers that are laid in a braided technique.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Wide cuffs are 1.5” wide and 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.